TechSmart is a Seattle, WA based EdTech company that empowers teachers to reach all students with coding & computer science. We believe every student deserves the opportunity to learn to code and make their mark on the world, regardless of their race, gender, socioeconomic background, or language. We partner with school districts to provide Teacher Coding Bootcamps, a K-12 Curriculum Pathway, and a cloud-based Teaching & Learning Platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will manage a portfolio of large school district partners in order to help drive a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention and growth. You will serve as the primary point of contact for our school districts with a focus on ensuring a smooth implementation, tracking customer usage, following intervention protocols when events occur that threaten the health of the district, and ultimately driving renewals and expansion. Over time this role will serve as a trusted TechSmart advisor for the district.
Well qualified individuals have...
- 3–5 years of customer success experience, preferably for mature SaaS software, and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment.
- A proven ability to establish and maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships at multiple levels within a customer account in K-12 Education.
- An exceptional ability to aggregate and analyze various data points to arrive at conclusions that lead to both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities.
- A passion for working with educators and a desire to deeply understand and embrace TechSmart’s mission, benefits, use cases, and technical elements.
- Outstanding communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end-user personnel.
- The ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer needs.
- A willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business needs.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer on an ongoing basis.
You will be responsible for...
- Performing initial on-boarding of School Districts on to the TechSmart platform, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer journey.
- Executing a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction.
- Serving as the primary point of contact to manage and resolve any critical issues or questions that arise.
- Assisting in the development of tools, processes and best practices to monitor the health of each school district, including analyzing usage patterns to gain insights, provide guidance and increase customer satisfaction.
- Performing periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues and aim to expand TechSmart throughout the school district.
- Working closely with the Sales and Training teams to ensure customers are set up for success, and to share customer insights that inform additional product and service sales opportunities.
- Providing expert-level insight to various teams on what innovation and continuous improvement are needed in the user experience, product capabilities and features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption and expansion.
- Exceeding all performance targets, including maintaining high renewal and expansion rates as determined by the Director of Partner Success.
This is a full-time position based in our office in Seattle’s Pioneer Square. Therefore you must reside within commuting distance of Seattle or be willing to relocate.
To join our dynamic, rapidly growing team, send us your resume. Please include a cover letter of 1–2 paragraphs highlighting why you'd like to join us and how you would be a fit for this position.
We are committed to building a diverse team, at all levels, that mirrors the populations we serve. As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, TechSmart considers all qualified applicants for employment.